Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer challenges

I have decided that I want a project for this summer, well honestly several so I’m going to start blogging about it. My first Challenge is going to be a photo challenge. I’m going to challenge myself to take at least one photo everyday this summer June 1st through August 31st Some photo’s of the kids, maybe some totally random things as well. I’m also going to work on getting my home more organized so that our school years runs more smoothly next year. In other news we had a lovely day out yesterday. Light shopping, Lunch at Jodi B’s one of Morgan’s favorite restaurants. I think she likes it so much because Daddy lets her order off the grown-up menu because the children’s meals are too small. As per usual everyone had breakfast for lunch except for me. I always have the mind set to get something I could not or wouldn’t make at home, and trust me we eat enough eggs an toast. Dh got us a new grill last night. For the first time its not one of those crappy family dollar ones, a real nice big charcoal grill. It took a bit longer to put together than I thought but I didn’t care that it was 10pm we where going to grill. The girls where already bathed and falling asleep on the couch but quickly where wide awake for steak lol. We are so ready for summertime to come. We have a lot planned this year. Kicking the summer off with Kennywood on June 1st. We plan lots of library days, museums, Picnics, swimming, zoo, lots of arts and crafts and of course sleeping in lol. As for today’s project I really need to clean my kitchen fun fun!

Morgan on our trip around town yesterday sporting her new shades

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!

    Kristin and I are starting a new forum for blogging, photography, craft/project moms. Just to bounce ideas off of and different things to pretty up our life as mom's. Come join us! We'd love your help and to get involved.

    www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    ReplyDelete