Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starting a Blog

I need to start a Blog and keep up with it. I have started blogs before mainly to keep in contact with friends and family however I need to do this just for me, for accountability and to maybe be of service to others. I'll start with the basic generic aspects of my past and present. I grew up in Seminole Florida. Where I lived with my Mom and Step Dad. I was blessed to have Godly parents who molded me to be the best person I could possibly be. I however was stubborn, rebellious and under appreciative of their attempts. I never thought I would ever be the one who says, "I wish I listened to my parents" but yeah I admit I have said that a few times in adulthood. Fast forward to present and WOW I'm so very blessed. I have an amazing husband we met and fell in love in 1999. We moved to Pittsburgh, PA in 2003 and hope to one day own a home in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. We have 4 amazing daughters 10, 7, 3 & 6mts. I'm pretty sure that our family is "complete" but I leave the big plans to God as we trust in him to make those hard choices for us. I'm a bit crafty I love to sew and knit though I find that I have little time for that these days. I'm somewhat of a pack rat so I’m constantly attempting to de-clutter and get organized but my attempts are futile. I'd rather enjoy my Husband and Children than clean house all day, I have time for that for the rest of my life but precious moments with my Girls won't last forever they grow far to quickly for that. I would like to say that I will post something everyday but that is not a reality I'm going to shoot for Bi-weekly and go from there.

Proverbs 31:28 (King James Version)
28Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

No comments:

Post a Comment