Monday, May 18, 2009

She speaks!

I was trying to put a new toy together for Cady last night. Erynn was playing with her and brought her over near me. I said to her “Mom is trying to put this toy together for you but I can’t” She reached down and grabbed my face and smiled and said “ma ma” as clear as day. It was like she said don’t worry I love you. It was adorable I nearly cried. That is just proof she is growing to fast. Before we know it she will be crawling and walking, talking, graduating college & getting married. Maybe, I’m over thinking things a bit. I was thinking too when she is Erynn’s age Erynn will be 20! That seems so unreal 10 years will pass in the blink of an eye.

Something else that really bugged me recently. We pay 99% of our bills online. The only bills we don’t pay online are the 2 that are in hubbys name. I looked at a bill for our wireless net it always the same every month. But I noticed it went up though we are locked into a rate for 2 years. So I’m reading and it’s a “paper bill fee” I’m like oh for the love of all things! What is it with companies anymore I mean really people, we pay top dollar for your mediocre services and you can’t even send a bill in the mail with out tacking on a few bucks for it. That just really bugs me a lot. I would never assume that everyone should pay their bills online.

I’m looking forward to the afternoon. Dh is off and we both have chiro appointments, going to do a little shopping & have some lunch. It’s rather cold out today which stinks. I wish that the weather would just make up its mind I keep putting away the winter coats and keep dragging them back out. I got all the kids spring clothes out and packed away 90% of the winter clothing I mean it is mid May and all. It was 33 degrees last night. Broke a weather record from the early 1900’s lol.




Now on another note.... I wonder who can tell which baby is Cady and Which is Morgan??




No comments:

Post a Comment