Saturday, May 16, 2009

Got to love her for her commitment to the game.

The game of hide in seek that is. Dh and I where enjoying a late dinner together watching a movie. When we hear the famous words “Mom guess what Morgan did?” Well, usually I can guess she peed her pants. This is not an often occurrence I would say maybe 5 or 6 times in the past 15 months or so since she has been potty trained. Usually this happens when she is about 2 feet from the toilet and involves a wardrobe malfunction. Well not so much this time. You all remember playing hide in seek and finding that perfect hiding place and unless there is a fire your not going to make a peep. That was Morgan tonight she went to the upper level into her sisters closet a new hiding place for her. And yes she peed in the closet and into her sisters shoes LOL. I was cracking up so hard she explained to us that she didn’t want to be found. We told her next time just to yell “TIME OUT” luckily the shoes where older ones that don’t fit anymore and I’m not that in love with them that I felt the need to wash and keep them to pass them on to the next child so I tossed them.

In other news, as you all know I have an awesome husband who blesses me in so many ways he is a wonderful chef and her brought us home dinner tonight. His restaurant makes the world’s best burgers he brought me home an excellent one with some fresh cut fries. I felt so spoiled and loved. I felt terrible for him though part of being an awesome chef he gets lots of burns. He managed to burn his stomach this evening with some really hot sauce it looks terrible and about the size of a sliver dollar I know that really has to hurt. I felt the pain for him it managed to burn him through his top and they are pretty thick tops. So if you could all say a little prayer for him that it heals quickly.

I have added a new little photo to the top right of my blog that I plan to change every few days to highlight the big kids. I know that sometimes having a new little one their tends to be extra pics and milestones highlighted more so than what the big kids are doing. I talked to them about it and they agreed that they wanted pics of them when they where younger featured. I don’t have many because Digital cameras where not all the rave then as they are now but I have about the last 3-4 years so I’m rolling with that unless I want to bust out old boxes of pics and use the scanner. That just feels so primitive to me lolI will add a few pics to this thread as well. It’s amazing how much they all really looked alike as babies and toddlers.



Erynn is 7 here (10 now)


Aria is 3.5 here (7 now)


Aria is 4 here, this is at our old house where we had a small classroom we just use the kitchen table now I do miss our cute little desks.


Morgan is about 8 mts old here (she will be 4 in Aug) she and Cady look so much alike it is uncanny.









No comments:

Post a Comment