Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 posts in one day.. boy your lucky!!






I have been spending more time on the computer than usual due to having a rib fracture. There isn't much more I can do right now. I'm eagerly awaiting dh's return home with my meds I ended up going back to the ER last night because I just couldn't take the pain anymore. I have in my down time taken full advantage of my Christmas gift (a crock pot) Its quite useful when cooking is painful. I'm making BBQ beef right now it smells wonderful though I added 1/2 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce because it tasted like it was lacking a bit of the bbq flavor. We are going to have salad and sweet potato fries along with it. The girls seem to have some attitude problems today I blame the weather. They don’t understand why I wont let them play outside with out me. Because, all the other kids are allowed to. Call me over-protective if you will but these neighborhood kids have terrible manors, foul language & are down right mean. Therefore, no unsupervised outside time it's simply not worth it. If I'm outside I can at least remove them from the situations that occur. I do though try to make up for it buy taking them to the park, library, the store etc. to get them out of the house. Honestly its quite sad how some children behave anymore, like they where never taught manors or respect. I pray for them and their parents daily, I have a heart for all children and it just saddens me to think of how they will end up as adults. Now, I'm not saying that my children are just happy perfect shinny children or anything but they do know how to treat others with compassion and kindness. I have been thinking more and more about getting out of this area and moving somewhere that is a little bit more in line with our morals No not thinking Utah or anything LOL. I think you can kind of just tell by driving around and observing where a good place is. I was in love with the idea of this area because there are so many churches, decent enough schools, and it seemed quite but I was totally wrong here. I just want some place that has that feeling of "we can raise our children and grow old here" I want to sit on the porch and knit while my kids ride their bikes and not have to yell "CAR" every 5 minutes when a car is coming. A cul-de-sac would be wonderful. I like the idea of usually only people who live on that street being on the street. I know that God knows what is best for us and that he will lead us to our perfect place in his perfect timing. I feel that I can be somewhat of service to others while living here, weather it’s my lectures on car seat safety, cooking a meal for a neighbor after surgery, babysitting for a single mom going on a job interview. I like to help others when and if I can. While at the same time not being taken advantage of which has happened more times than I’d like to admit. In other news I got a camcorder for Mothers day so I hope to take some fun short movies once I figure out editing a bit better. I hope that all my friends have a blessed evening. Who knows I might just aim to post everyday. I’m going to attempt to add some photo’s to this as well, so we shall see how that works out.

This pic was taken with the camcorder of the girls on the deck, its so hard to get a pic of everyone at once and get them to look at the camera, this is an easy solution.

This pic was taken at Forest Hills Park, we go here often in the warmer months.

This was an attempt at getting a "good" pic of all 4 girls for a Mothers Day photo this was the best of about 100 pics LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment