Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday's Tyrant

Tyrant is my new word for Cady today. She is just into everything. It's driving me banana's but severing as a good reminder to keep on top of cleaning the floors. She will part the carpet threads to find the tiniest lint ball and eat it. She also will pull up and reach to get anything she wants off of tables, couches etc. I'm not much into baby proofing but I think this adventures one is going to make me do it. In other news I'm doing my best to have a positive out look today regardless of what I'm feeling. I'm going to make a nice dinner and a little cake and spend sometime enjoying family time with hubby and the girls. I might even do a fun craft or something depending on how our time is looking. The girls don't get home til 5 and by the time dinner and homework is done its usually time for bath and bedtime. I still haven't quite figured out what time I want for bedtime, I try to aim to have Cady down at 7:30, Morgan and Aria by 8:30 and Erynn by 9:00 I have to space it out a little because getting everyone situated at once isn't going to work.
I also wanted to invite friends and followers to join a new message board http://www.mygreatretreat.com/index.php its a great site. We are doing a digital quilt promotion where you can design or have a designer make you a 150x150 square. its going to be really neat when its all done it will close for entries midnight of the 27th. so check it out.
here is an example of some of the squares




No comments:

Post a Comment