Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrumptious Sunday

I thought it would be fun to take a few pic's of our Sunday brunch. We used to do this every Sunday but finding its hard to put on such a big production. On the menu today was Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy with scrabbled eggs and Fresh squeezed OJ, followed by leftover biscuits and honey. YUM! I'm so stuffed I can barely post these few snap shots I took! I should of gotten a pic of the finished product but after cooking such a long breakfast I was ready to eat LOL.



Biscuits in the bowl (I usually use a glass bowl but with a 4 yr old assisting me today plastic won)



My baking assistant Morgan. I think she will be wearing a hairnet next time.


Mama needs an eclectic juicer, the hand juicer takes FOR-EVAH



Daddy making the meat, I love my new red skillet its is great!


I may edit latter and add some pics from dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment