Saturday, August 15, 2009

Scavenger Hunt Saturday

Yes that is right today is a scavenger Hunt here in the Crawford house. Missing items are My mini wet bag (for those who don't know what that is its a bag for the diaper bag for holding dirty cloth diapers) My cellphone charger, & my digi scrap Cd's. it seems their is always something hiding in our house. I do wish to be more organized but it so hard to find the time to be organized. It seems we are always getting things and never getting rid of things. I'm going to make it a goal to get rid of 10 things a month for the next year. I will be post crazy on freecycle and ffs (free for shipping) boards. 10 is the goal but I would like to do more than that. A big problem is books we have thousands of them. I have the hardest time getting rid of books. In other news we celebrated Morgans 4th birthday last weekend, while my mother was vacationing here. So lots of pics to share! Enjoy

Sitting on the big shoe outside of the L.L. Bean store

The Pittsburgh Bridges in the play area at the Mall



My Mom & Erynn at Morgans Birthday lunch at the Cheesecake Factory



Morgan enjoying cake & ice cream cone wearing her mama made birthday tutu



Birthday desert at the Cheesecake Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment