Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Working Wednesday...

So, today Is going to be my new cleaning day. Yes I understand with 4 kids I do have to clean EVERYDAY..I don't..I should...So I'm calling this Working Wednesday (deep cleaning day) My wonderful hubby helped work on the kitchen last night, I cleaned out the fridge so that is something I can scratch off the list for today. I need to finish up the kitchen & organize the pantry. We have been packing some because moving will happen hopefully sooner than later so really trying to get through everything and attack the laundry monster.



Things just need to be more orderly in my home. I want things to run smoothly. I don't want to feel stressed about the house. I want my husband to come home to a tidy home and a hot meal on the table. I don't think that is to much to ask. He works hard, therefore I should work harder. I'm doing 2 bible studies right now on Proverbs 31 & Titus 2 and its working in my life in someways. God can move mountains and I want to see him move in me so that I can be the best wife to my Husband and Mother to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment