Friday, July 10, 2009

Fab Friday..

Nothing news worthy today other than Cady is 8 mts old today. Her first year is just flying right on by. One thing I can say about having a large family is I have so much going on that it happens right under your nose and you feel that you don't get as much 1 on 1 time as you did with just 1 baby. She is really nothing like her sisters. I was really hoping she would be more like Morgan she was the most easy going of all the kids. She has her own little personality though which is great. Didn't do a whole lot today just spent a little time with the kids visited with a neighbor friend. Tomorrow is going to be a bit more busy and I hope to hit the library and park as well. I don't like just sitting around the house on a sunny day. I really want to try to get some nice pic's of the girls to do some digi scraps. My darling hubby is working all day so it will be nice to just have a girls day.



Cady's 8mth pic (not the best pic but she wasn't being very photogenic today)

No comments:

Post a Comment