Thursday, September 3, 2009

Work at Home Wednesday/Thursday

Well it is after midnight LOL
I spent a good chunk of my evening getting my blog set to a fall theme. I know its not quite the fall equinox just yet, but it sure is getting chilly already. If you want to know I personally don't like fall *gasp* only because it means that yucky ol' winter is on its way. For those who know me well know that I have some medical issues one being I'm physically allergic to the cold.. sounds strange I know but google cold urticaria it will blow your mind, you will all want to send me some snugglies! ha! Last year I was also diagnosed with Raynaud's disease. Talk about a double whammy! So my hibernation will begin soon. Every winter I tell dh I want to move to Hawaii and he says he wants to move to Alaska. I can't blame him, he is a chef and works long hours in a hot kitchen everyday. I do though hope God allows us to retire as snowbirds. That would be such a blessing. I always say I'm going to get better about posting more, and I always fail. I have such a busy life and I'm gearing up to re-open my online store soon. I'm no longer going to be on hyena cart moving over to ETSY. I like the set up better, no frills let the merchandise do the talking. I will be offering many of the same products minus the Hyena cart graphics/set-up packages, and a little less on the apparel and tie dye's I love to do that stuff don't get me wrong but I can also admit that many others do it far better than I and I'd rather focus on products that I do well at. I will leave you with some pics of interesting things over the past week or so, and some of new necklaces I made. I will be selling my necklaces and earrings of course.. these are just to cute not to share.

Cady wearing one of my mama made tutu's she will make a better model when she can stand on her own.. this is Mo's tutu but Erynn wanted Cady to try it on lol

Mo just had a pedicure.. I gave her the works, she is blowing on her feet here.


Necklace #1


Necklace #2



No comments:

Post a Comment